Since I have multiple screens, I have a habit of losing my mouse pointer. I simply want to make the mouse pointer larger, but all the documentation on how to do it is for much older versions of macOS. It turns out to be quite simple.
On that screen is the option for Pointer Size.
Other articles of interest:
- How to Block games by Title and Tag on Steam
- DisplayFusion 3.3.1 Released, 30% Off!
- 24 Season Finale
- An infestation of mice – The CM Storm Xornet, the CM Storm Inferno, the Razer Naga Molten and the Logitech G700S
- Working with Dual Monitors
- Getting the Length of a String and the Size of a List
- RightNote on Sale for 50% Discount
- Dual Video Card Dilemma
- Norton Internet Security 2012 – Beta
- DisplayFusion 65% OFF!–TODAY ONLY