Set up Triple Click Mouse Button Action with Keyboard Maestro
While in Keyboard Maestro for setting up the VPN, I was reminded to set up a trigger for a triple click mouse button action on the Razer mouse I have. There are two “trigger” buttons located next to the standard left click button. There are normally used as additional fire buttons within games. I want to use them as a triple click action. It’s very since Keyboard Maestro recognizes the buttons as Razer Naga Button 4 and 5.
Hello triple click, welcome back.
Other articles of interest:
- Setting up a secondary keyboard for macros
- More fun, and a gamepad, with Karabiner-Elements
- Controlling and Selecting VPN Connections with Keyboard Maestro
- Keyboard Maestro makes a last minute appearance on the Party Barge
- More file management with Keyboard Maestro
- Making applications with Keyboard Maestro
- An infestation of mice – The CM Storm Xornet, the CM Storm Inferno, the Razer Naga Molten and the Logitech G700S
- It’s all about templates, macros and workflows in 2020
- Three months of working remotely
- Reading the “Where From” meta data using Keyboard Maestro