AdGuard Family Plan: Lifetime Subscription for $29.99
Adguard has turned out to be a great tool, especially the "Desktop" app, which allows web based applications to have the same ad protection as a full on browser. This is especially useful for tools like DevonThink, DevonAgent, that store and search pages. It's also a huge benefit to tools like Paprika for grabbing recipes, Downie for grabbing video clips, and anything else that can view a web page.
Even better, StackSocial is offering Adguard for an impressive discount. The Adguard Family Plan, which supports 9 devices is only $30. That's 76% off the retail price. I jumped at the chance to get Adguard for 40% off and have been extremely satisfied with the results. It has already blocked hundreds of thousands of ads. With this new sale, I have every machine in my house covered.
The sale is on for the next 5 days. So if you want to get rid of ads, now is the perfect time to get Adguard and protect all your web based apps.
Other articles of interest:
- Using Adguard to block ads in Internet aware apps on the Mac
- Converting DVD to MP4
- Has Netflix sunk its own ship?
- Is Taskpaper worth the price of admission?
- Swooped in and grabbed a copy of Outline for Mac for $6.99
- Merry Christmas to One and All!
- Affinity Photo, Designer, and Publisher
- 2Do for Task Management
- Terraria on sale at Steam
- SummerFest with DevonThink, DevonAgent and Friends