Speaking of Notability, it’s $1.99 in the Mac App Store
If you're looking for a note taking app that can handle lists, checkboxes, images and hand writing, then Notability is a solid choice and may be even better since the price is a shockingly low $1.99.
Notability is very good for putting together lists and checking the items off one by one. It's also easy to organize notes into groups or projects. From there, each project can have multiple notes associated with it.
You can highlight text in different colors, add sound recordings and export to a couple of different formats such as PDF and RTF.
There is also an iPad version so there will be no problem in creating notes on the Mac then looking them over in the iPad while in a meeting. I have done that a few times and it works well.
Again, if you're looking for a good note taking app, Notability is worthing looking at, and now at really low price.
Other articles of interest:
- Notetaking across my Macs with Fiplab Mini Note
- Is Taskpaper worth the price of admission?
- DevonThink – The most powerful note taking application I have ever used
- Some new tools to tackle the job in 2019
- MiniNote Pro for quick note taking
- RightNote on Sale for 50% Discount
- An interesting dashboard app called Freeter
- Outline+ – OneNote notebooks on your iPad. Syncs with Dropbox, Box.com is now $0.99.
- Productivity Tools for 2020
- AllMyNotes Organizer v3 for $9.97