Affinity, thank you for the Lockdown 2020 sessions!
I wanted to give a massive thank you to Affinity for their Lockdown 2020 series. Each day this month they have offered a demo from a creative professional demonstrating their art, process, and method using one of the Affinity tools. It has been incredibly rewarding to see posters, advertising logos, sketches, and image processing come to life. There have been so many, "So that's how they do it!" moments.
I've enjoyed every session and learned something new with each one. Even if the topic isn't your style of art or perhaps not even your product, the process and discussion make it worth watching.
Again, thank you Affinity for putting together those session. The end of the month is fast approaching, but I hope you bring everyone back for another round of demos in the near future.
By the way, bar code art, quite possibly the most intriguing and entertaining of them all, if I had to choose. 🙂
Other articles of interest:
- Getting (mildly) creative with the Affinity Suite
- Affinity Photo, Designer, and Publisher
- A peek at Process Lasso, and is Free really, free?
- 55% off Anything in the Ashampoo store
- Start of the end of the year
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum for FREE! Original Price $24.95
- First Day of Vacation
- 20 miles on the trainer
- What would you do with $100 billion?
- Fast DVD Ripper PRO License Code for free