Still playing Godville after all these years (10 to be precise)
Huzzah! Happy 10th anniversary to Godville!
My goodness has it been that long? And when I look at my stats, indeed it has. My little hero is 8 years and 9 months old. For all that time he has been slogging it out, battling monsters and bringing glory to my name. Except for the times when he's caught drunk in the tavern. I can excuse that though, I would have done the same thing.
So, congratulations to the great folks behind Godville. This really is a game that runs 5 days a week on my work machine. My little hero sits in a dedicated window on my screen, and keeps me up to date with all his adventures. I'm amused by his little puns. I appreciate the sculpture of empty beer bottles in my likeness as a tribute. And during these trying times, I love his eternal optimism.
Now, if we could just improve his battle skills in the arena.
Other articles of interest:
- Week #3 of working remotely – Build your workspace
- Windows 7 crashes when going to Sleep
- Putting windows where they belong with Fiplab Window Manager
- A beautiful kaleidoscope (mandala art) generator called Inspirit by EscapeMotions
- 8 Weeks of working remotely, and all’s well
- One month of quarantine/self isolation
- Let the quarantine begin!
- Why use a Mac for development?
- And then there was a catastrophic hard drive failure
- How to turn beer green