Wells Fargo is run by F-ING IDIOTS
Please allow me to go on a rant for a moment. Not only am I customer of Wells Fargo, but not for much longer, but I know several people who work for the banks, Wells Fargo included.
Despite an order for non-essential professionals to stay home, Wells Fargo has stated all their employees are essentials and requires them to come into work as scheduled.
This is utterly ridiculous and they should be ashamed of themselves for treating employees like this and putting them in danger. This is totally unacceptable.
I haven't been in my office since March 13th and we were told last night to get anything we needed out of the office and steer clear of the building. There was no reason for us to enter before and now we can't.
We are a company that makes $40-50 million per year in revenue, and we have figured out a way to work from home and isolate ourselves from danger. You would think a company that clears $2 billion a year might have enough intellectual capacity to pull off the same feat.
And to further show just how rotten Wells Fargo has become as a company, this mental defective used to be CEO
This is about as stupid as it gets. I'm ashamed to even be loosely associated with this company.
Other articles of interest:
- Week #2 of working remotely
- Chin up! It could always be worse
- Week #3 of working remotely – Build your workspace
- One month of quarantine/self isolation
- 8 Weeks of working remotely, and all’s well
- Ballmer claims to be in charge of Microsoft by firing everyone
- Dell wants to be their own company again
- What would you do with $100 billion?
- It’s time to labor for Labor Day!
- A billion to launch Windows Phone 7?