My Latest TypeIt4Me Stats
I’ve mentioned on several occasions that I am a big proponent of text expander tools. With my personal choice being TypeIt4Me.
A text expander can save huge amounts of time when it comes to writing code, writing documentation, and all sorts of general computer tasks.
Just to show it off, here are the latest stats of TypeIt4Me from my main machine at work.
Other articles of interest:
- Tools for the QA Engineer
- Using TypeIt4Me with Katalon Studio
- What is Katalon Studio? A Distro of Selenium, Groovy and Eclipse
- Productivity Tools for 2020
- Notetaking across my Macs with Fiplab Mini Note
- Big deals over at BundleHunt
- Building a Writing Environment with Notebooks, RightNote and Scrivener
- Excel is not a documentation or testing tool
- You really need to get TextSoap from Bundlehunt
- Is the iPad a PC?