Connecting Katalon to a Postgres Database
One of our goals for this year was to connect Katalon into our Postgres instance. It turned out to be quite simple, but we ran into a couple of errors before we got all the magic to happen.
When using the standard connection string, we get an
hba_conf error along with
ssl=true errors. This can be fixed in the connection string by appending the two following parameters:
The connection string to be placed in Katalon looks like:
With this connection string in place, we were able to connect to the database without issue and execute queries.
Other articles of interest:
- Programmatic Database query with Katalon
- Checking for the presence of an object without throwing an error
- Convert from String to Integer to Float and back again
- Data Driven API Testing with Katalon using Spreadsheet Data
- Recovering from Divide By 0 and Coming Back From Infinity with IsNaN and IsInfinite
- Connecting Katalon Studio into XLS and CSV files
- Create a Dynamic Object at Runtime
- Udemy courses in Java and SQL
- To markFailedAndStop or Not To markFailedAndStop?
- Marking tests as Passed, Failed or in Error using MarkFailed, MarkPassed, MarkError in Katalon Studio