Dozer – Hide menu bar icons on macOS
Over the weekend I desperately needed to hide some of the icons in my menu bar. Things have gotten out of control. The icons I really want to use keep getting pushed off the screen. But like so many things in the Mac world, there is an app for that.
A quick search revealed just the tool for the job – Dozer for Mac.
It has one job, hide the icons you aren’t using so you can get to the ones you are. It takes just a moment to configure and the results are glorious. My menu bar now has 8 icons rather than 30+.
Even better? It’s free.
Other articles of interest:
- A shortcut to your applications with Fiplab Shortcut Bar
- Productivity Tools for 2020
- DevonAgent for Deep Dive Internet searches
- Checking to see if search results contain the search criteria
- CopyLess and PopClip Jump Aboard the Party Barge
- Putting windows where they belong with Fiplab Window Manager
- A deeper look at PathFinder
- Tools for the QA Engineer
- Getting a handle on all those files