Dozer – Hide menu bar icons on macOS
Over the weekend I desperately needed to hide some of the icons in my menu bar. Things have gotten out of control. The icons I really want to use keep getting pushed off the screen. But like so many things in the Mac world, there is an app for that.
A quick search revealed just the tool for the job – Dozer for Mac.
It has one job, hide the icons you aren’t using so you can get to the ones you are. It takes just a moment to configure and the results are glorious. My menu bar now has 8 icons rather than 30+.
Even better? It’s free.
Other articles of interest:
- A shortcut to your applications with Fiplab Shortcut Bar
- Putting windows where they belong with Fiplab Window Manager
- Migrating Platforms – A Katalon Success Story
- Advanced Uninstaller Pro 10.1 for $12 (70% discount)
- Need for Speed Shift – $6.78 on Impulse
- DevonAgent for Deep Dive Internet searches
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer 7 license key for free
- A professional writer using Word?
- Artisteer as a Web Development Tool