A beautiful kaleidoscope (mandala art) generator called Inspirit by EscapeMotions
I’m a huge fan of fun tools like Spirograph and kaleidoscopes. A fun filled Internet search lead me to a fantastic graphics app called “Inspirit.” In short, it makes incredibly colorful and complex mandala art circles. It then adds the kaleidoscope effect so they endlessly swirl and dance like a lava lamp.
You don’t need to know a thing about art to enjoy using Inspirit. Simply draw on the screen and the image is mirrored. Different parts of the screen produce different effects and you will absolutely lose yourself in the experimentation of patterns and color.
I have this running on a dedicated monitor at work and not only is a conversation piece, but it creates a wonderful environment. It also a great way to take a break from all the computer work and indulge in something uniquely creative.
I don’t possess drawing skills, but with Inspirit, I can create mesmerizing color patterns any time I want. And I have made several dozen already.
A couple examples of the mandala art
Other articles of interest:
- Some early morning fun with Inspirit
- Affinity Photo, Designer, and Publisher
- One month of quarantine/self isolation
- Great deals at Bundlehunt
- A Moment for Gerry Anderson
- Paint Shop Pro X5 Ultimate–$23.99 – Black Friday Special at Corel
- Paranormal Activity – Movie Review
- Working with Dual Monitors
- Week #3 of working remotely – Build your workspace
- Windows 7 crashes when going to Sleep