2Do for Task Management
One of the big advantages when switching to the Mac is the large amount of productivity software. When it comes to calendar apps, task management, project management, time management and document management, there are far more apps available for macOS.
A tool I added recently is 2Do by Beehive Innovations. I use it at home and at work. For home it’s a list of bills, weekend chores, article checklist and reminders. For work, it’s a way to create a project test plan, track open and closed Jira tickets, track active bug tickets and backlog items.
I’m able to create projects, tasks within those projects, sub-tasks, then keep track of which items are complete and which are open. I also use it to keep track of which site sections have automation and which sections still need work.
2Do supports tasks, projects, checklists, sub-tasks, recurring items, priority, due dates, tags, alerts, notes and the usual features you would expect. It doesn’t go overboard, nor is it stripped down.
I picked up 2Do on Stacksocial and have been extremely pleased with it. I have multiple Lists going at once and have it very beneficial for keeping track of my QA testing projects.
There is also an iPad version that can sync with the main application. I haven’t really gone this route as my needs are not that demanding. But I do have the app installed and will be looking at more closely in the coming weeks.
Other articles of interest:
- Pagico for Project Management
- An interesting dashboard app called Freeter
- Some new tools to tackle the job in 2019
- Dropbox + OneNote = Awesome
- A Year of Windows 7
- Paprika for iPad, Windows and Mac – Easy to catalog recipes, shopping list and now a big discount
- Putting windows where they belong with Fiplab Window Manager
- Tools for the QA Engineer
- Notetaking across my Macs with Fiplab Mini Note
- Calling Another TestCase in Katalon Studio