Disk Drill 3.x Lifetime License
As part of my switchover to macOS, I’ve been looking for a disk recovery tool. For Windows, I’ve got EaseUS Disk Recovery and Recover My Files. These have served me well and Recover My Files recovered tens of gigs worth of data from an external drive fiasco.
Now that I’m using macOS, I’ve got TimeMachine as a backup tool and have been looking for full file recovery. Disk Drill comes up time and time again as a tool of choice and it’s now on sale for 70% off, including Lifetime License.
I haven’t had need of Disk Drill’s services yet, so this is a preventative purchase. But this is a solid deal and it’s worth the small investment now, rather than full price later should things go awry.
I will say, I have Disk Drill running to take advantage of the SMART monitoring. I have a couple of drives in this Mac, and want to make sure nothing happens to them. So far, all is running well.
The discounted version is available on BitsDuJour and the license key is immediate. I’ve been watching for a sale, so it looks like Black Friday is at hand.
Other articles of interest:
- Is Taskpaper worth the price of admission?
- A deeper look at PathFinder
- Massive System Cleanup with Path Finder and Some Help From Default Folder X
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer 7 license key for free
- Final Day of the big JixiPix Holiday Sale! Desktop and iPad apps on sale
- Switching from Windows to Mac OS – The Reason
- Advanced Uninstaller Pro 10.1 for $12 (70% discount)
- O&O UnErase 6 for Free
- And then there was a catastrophic hard drive failure
- Creating and Restoring Syntax Highlighting in Katalon Studio