MiniNote Pro for quick note taking
I already have a couple of note taking apps, Notebooks, Outline, but MiniNote Pro is a great scratchpad for those quick and dirty notes I don’t need to keep for very long, like the link to a site or a shell command I need to edit.
It sits in the menubar and pops up with a click or with a keyboard command. From there I can add as many notes as I like or search through what I’ve written. If I want my notes available on another machine, there is a sync function.
The options are simple, but that’s the beauty of it. MiniNote gives me a convenient place to store items until I decide what needs to be done with them. In most cases, they stick around for a few minutes and then I don’t need the anymore. But it’s extremely handy.
Other articles of interest:
- An interesting dashboard app called Freeter
- An handy little windows organizer called Magnet
- Roboform on Ubuntu – And on sale
- Switching from Windows to Mac OS – The Software
- Not everything is different between Windows and Mac
- Windows 7: Network problem after sleep mode
- Windows Doesn’t Like to Share
- Paprika for iPad, Windows and Mac – Easy to catalog recipes, shopping list and now a big discount
- 30-50% off SyncBackSE and SyncBackSEPro
- Building a Writing Environment with Notebooks, RightNote and Scrivener