An handy little windows organizer called Magnet
As I get my feet wet with the Mac, or rather, start to building a library of hand utilities, I came across a good one for organizing the app windows. When using DisplayFusion, there are hotkeys for snapping the window to a certain position. This is handy to putting two applications side by side or stacked on top of each other.
The task will now be handled by a little app called Magnet that I found on sale for $0.99 in the App Store. It’s normally $9.99, which would still make it pretty handy for the price, but less than a dollar is amazing.
I grabbed a copy, have it running and can already see the benefit. It comes preconfigured with hot keys to move a window to the left, right or center, as well as maximize, or set it 2/3 of the window.
Other articles of interest:
- Putting windows where they belong with Fiplab Window Manager
- AllMyNotes Organizer v3 for $9.97
- Just bought Torchlight and Tropico 3
- TeraCopy 50% off
- Roboform on Ubuntu – And on sale
- MiniNote Pro for quick note taking
- Cogs on Sale at Steam
- Slysoft AnyDVD, CloneDVD 20% off
- Not everything is different between Windows and Mac
- Paprika for iPad, Windows and Mac – Easy to catalog recipes, shopping list and now a big discount