Todo – To-Do & Task List by Appigo on sale for $0.99
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything about iPad apps, but this one is worth mentioning. I bought ToDo for my original iPad quite a few years and it has been in use ever since. I use it mark appointments, create reminders, plan events and especially keep track of when my monthly bills are due.
It’s simple to use but has great features. You can create folders and set up all sorts of items. Each item can have text or notes associated with it as well as reminders and other flags. It also syncs with Dropbox so items can sync between devices. It works the same as an appointment book, just nowhere near as big, bulky or expensive.
Personally, I like the previous visual design better since it actually looked like a small binder. The new look conforms with how the cool kids want their apps to look, so what are you going to do.
I’ve been using the previous version all these years and just upgraded to the new version on my iPad Mini. You can’t beat the price at $0.99. This is an app I would highly recommend and if you’re not great at remembering all the little details, this is definitely an app worth having.
Four main reasons to consider Todo:
1. REAL PRODUCTIVITY. Unlike lightweight, freebie or cutesy list tools, Todo 7 is useful when you have a deadline, NEED to focus, prioritize and get things done quickly–from home or school projects to dozens of detailed work tasks.
Includes: Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Drag and Drop, Search, Print Lists, Folders, and much more.
2. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks—all recommended GTD approaches.
3. BUILT-IN SYNCING. Sync automatically in the background with Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox, iCloud, Toodledo, Todo Cloud 7 and to-do apps installed on your other devices. Keep everything in sync and never be locked into a specific service—your data remains yours.
-Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
-Contacts Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
-Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands…) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
-Email Task Sharing. Share your tasks via email with your contacts. Keep everyone updated.
Subscribe to Todo Cloud (The KING of Collaborative To-Do App Services ) and get:
-Shared list, shared projects, assignments, comments, notes, multiple team support and email notifications.
-Add tasks with Siri, plus use email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
Other articles of interest:
- Todo for iPad drops to $0.99
- Manage vs. Appigo ToDo – Which is Best?
- Notebooks for iPad – A Review
- Notes N More – A Review
- Microsoft has completely missed the mobile market
- And then there was another iPad
- Notebooks for iPad, Windows and Mac – Good apps, Nice discount
- Chapters – Notebooks for Writing – A Review
- Quickoffice vs. Notebooks for iPad – Which is Best?
- iOS4 is coming to town