Save 60% on everything during the O&O Cyber Monday Week
So there are plenty of Defrag and Internet cache cleaning tools out there, but if you don’t already have something in your toolbox, then O&O is offering a sweet deal. You can pick up their highly usable Defrag tool or go All-In and grab a PowerPack which features Defrag, SafeErase, DiskImage and AutoBackup.
Since I already have CCleaner Professional Plus, I’m covered on most fronts, however, the PowerPack is still a great bundle since you get O&O DiskImage which I use to make an image of my C:\ drive on a weekly basis and AutoBackup which I use to sync external hard drives. The PowerPack is a 3 computer license so that’s nice.
If you want to just grab an individual product, you still get 60% off. If you don’t have it, I would say invest in O&O DiskImage. It works extremely well, and I’ve used it to restore a failed drive and was back up and running pretty quickly. The copy process took a long time since I was using 3TB drives, but that’s just the amount of data to copy and has nothing to do with the software.
Pretty good deal and last through the end of the month. Use coupon CYBERWEEK15 at www.oo-software.com
Other articles of interest:
- Black Friday Deals for O&O Software Products. 50% Off Entire Catalog
- O&O DiskImage 11 Pro For Just US$ 10 – World Backup Day!
- O&O Spring Cleanup Bundle and Discount
- Two drives restored, three to go
- It’s time to clone and backup my drives
- O&O DiskImage Pro 8.5 on Sale for $14
- Over 10 TB and 600,000 files recovered
- Acronis True Image 2012 for $19.95. That includes the Plus Pack and a Second Copy for Free
- How do you recover 10TB worth of data from damaged partitions?
- IMDisk Ram Drive and SteamTool Library Manager