End of Summer Monster Game
So it was a completely ridiculous game, but still amusing. I thought my first couple of entries in the Steam Monster game were pretty good, but this last one was unreal. The game I got pulled into had players who were utterly out of control and hell bent on setting every record Steam had to offer. We surpassed a million levels and I earned trillions in gold.
And besides playing this silly little thing, I bought a bunch of new games at a massive discount. I got a couple of Indie titles and picked up some nice DLC. I’m not sure which game I want to play first, but I have so much to keep me entertained, that’s for damn sure.
Other articles of interest:
- Steam Holiday Sale
- 40% off for Crime City and tons of apps for sale
- Plague and Pestilence at the Steam Summer Sale
- EA brings down the thunder with Origin
- Holy Crap, Everything’s On Sale!
- Titan Quest Gold – $4.99 at Steam
- Why does everything have to be multiplayer?
- Kickstarter Projects for People Who Like Card Games
- Zombie Farm now goes on the naughty list
- How to Block games by Title and Tag on Steam