Steam Monster Summer Game Gone Mad!
So here we are less than an hour into the new game of the day and we’ve already completed half the levels we completed today and over400B in gold is sitting in my account. Things are moving so fast I can barely pick a target. And since we’re moving so fast, I don’t even know what to spend all this gold on. I know the upgrade path I want to go with, but there is so much chaos, I can barely concentrate. This mob is serious!
Other articles of interest:
- Level 20,000 in the Steam Summer Game
- Hand of Fate – Quick Review
- Dirt 3 Complete Edition without GFWL and an endurance run in Grid Autosport
- Windward – Piracy, Commissions, Treasure Hunts and Exploration
- Shamrock Pub Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Level 7130 in the Steam Monster Summer Game
- Little Man Diner Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Wyndsor Airport Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Time for Steam to clean up Early Access
- Humanity Eradicated by the Necroa Virus in Plague Inc