Level 20,000 in the Steam Summer Game
So, I thought getting to level 7,000+ was pretty damn impressive and walking away with 15,000M+ in gold was pretty cool. That was until we ended today with over 20,000 levels and over 130B in gold. And that was the third time I hit 130B in gold during the event. I upgraded dozens of weapons and defenses during the day and night giving me massive HP and DPS. Ok, it’s an utterly dorky game, but somehow it’s still amusing and if you let yourself get into it, it’ll take up a lot of your time.
So, silly as hell, but yet I’m strangely drawn to it. Go figure.
Other articles of interest:
- Level 7130 in the Steam Monster Summer Game
- Steam Monster Summer Game Gone Mad!
- All signs point to the Steam Summer Sale starting today
- Hand of Fate – Quick Review
- Games to get in the Steam Summer Sale
- Windward – Piracy, Commissions, Treasure Hunts and Exploration
- A few thoughts on Early Access and Kickstarter Projects
- Topping out with a Trillion Dollars in Crime City
- Steam Summer Sale in Full Swing
- Banished on sale for $5.99 on Steam