Finally scored big with the Nipah Virus in Plague Inc
Well now, this took a lot longer than expected to complete. My first run with the Nipah Virus went pretty well, that is until Greenland decided to be a holdout and not let my virus in. Next time around, Iceland followed suit. Why you guys have to deny me? I’m just trying to spread the love!
But through persistence I managed to claim victory. Well, sort of a victory. I finished the scenario but just missed getting 3 biohazards. It took just a touch over 400 days so I was denied. So I tried again. And again. And again.
I did manage to infect Greenland, but it didn’t spread fast enough and all the carriers died before it could really take hold. Curse the bad luck!
But I got em this last time! No one was spared and they all fell. Turned out to be a lot tougher than I thought. Damn good fun though.
I still need to go back and complete the Simian virus at some point. That is the last one to complete out of the regular viruses. I put on such a poor showing the last few times, I’m a bit gun shy to try again.
The last few humans lie dying in holes… Sounds pretty grim…
Be weary of the Scabby Swine Bat, it’ll get ya!
Kept the cure rate down which is good.
Other articles of interest:
- Spreading Holiday Cheer Far and Near with the Neurax Worm in Plague Inc
- Humanity falls victim to my Nano-Virus in Plague Inc
- Humanity Eradicated by the Necroa Virus in Plague Inc
- Bio-Weapon Unleashed – Society Crumbles in Plague Inc
- I Am Black Death – Plague Inc
- Humanity devolves back to Neanderthals in Plague – Like that’s a stretch
- Back into the lab to release plague and pestilence – Trouble with the Necroa Virus
- Teleportation and Artificial Organs can’t stop me in Plague Inc
- Speaking of games to avoid – Racecraft – back in Early Access – again
- Playing Plague a day keeps the contagion away