Teleportation and Artificial Organs can’t stop me in Plague Inc
So I’m starting to get my pestilence spreading rhythm back as I smash through both the Teleportation and Artificial Organ Scenarios in Plague Inc. It’s not that I just got them done in my usual lackluster style of achieving 1 biohazard as the rank, I managed to get 3 biohazards for my effort. Even with the ability for people to run away and hide using their teleporters, I was able to send my fastest ships full of contagion and deliver a care package right to their door. Lots of people chose Greenland as their safe haven which is fine for the short term, but once I get ya, you’re doomed! Which is exactly what happened.
I was able to get the Transmission and Symptom vectors going so quickly that the disease spread and killed everyone off before the Cure efforts could even got off the ground. I managed to end the game with 0% Cure.
I also accumulated so many points that I was able to fill out almost the entire Symptoms tree. There were only one or two left and it wasn’t worth going after those because humanity was already on the brink. Dysentery, Necrosis and Total Organ Failure and key to total annihilation. The first just infect the hell out of everybody and the last one knocks them all done.
For the Artificial Organ scenario, I basically did the same thing, using Necrosis and Dysentery to spread filth far and wide. But then for the kicker, I added Insanity and holy things got nasty. People started ripping out their transplants! The death toll went out of control right after that. Yikes, that is some nasty business right there!
This makes the first time I’ve managed to get the 3 biohazard rating. It was on Normal so a victory for me, but a snubbing of the nose by those who really know what the hell they’re doing. I’m in no way ready to tackle Brutal. I like the satisfaction of winning from time to time, not the abject humiliation of losing time and time again.
Using Teleporters people evacuated Brazil and left it for dead. Now that everyone is dead, property values should be pretty good.
First 3 biohazard rating and the Cure Progress never got started.
Yikes! People have lost their minds! Oh yeah, they actually did, I unleashed Insanity on them.
They got started on the Cure, but it was too damn late!
Other articles of interest:
- Humanity devolves back to Neanderthals in Plague – Like that’s a stretch
- Spreading Holiday Cheer Far and Near with the Neurax Worm in Plague Inc
- Finally scored big with the Nipah Virus in Plague Inc
- I Am Black Death – Plague Inc
- Humanity falls victim to my Nano-Virus in Plague Inc
- Humanity Eradicated by the Necroa Virus in Plague Inc
- Bio-Weapon Unleashed – Society Crumbles in Plague Inc
- Back into the lab to release plague and pestilence – Trouble with the Necroa Virus
- Playing Plague a day keeps the contagion away
- Dockside Warehouse Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City