Spreading Holiday Cheer Far and Near with the Neurax Worm in Plague Inc
You don’t have to live in Whoville to be the Holiday Cheermeister, you can spread love and joy using the Neurax Worm! Since I’m doing so poorly with the Simian virus, I thought I would check out the Scenarios and see what sort of damage I could cause. The first scenario is to spread holiday cheer using mind control. Oh, this could be fun!
Well now, the Transmission, Symptoms and Abilities screen certainly look different don’t they? There is no bleeding from the eyes, or leaking from naughty places, it’s been replaced with the ability to sing songs and spread the joy through selfies. It was actually a little disorienting, I wasn’t sure what to do. I guess I’ll start spreading the cheer through snowballs and see how it goes.
I have to say, it was pretty damn amusing. The goal was to get the borders back open and get people all full of joy so they wouldn’t want a cure. How strange indeed.
But I did manage to spread the love and joy and even sent a special care package over to Greenland and New Zealand. They were being very Grinchy and so I sent a plane load of presents directly to them and within moment, the holiday cheer was infectious. Go Neurax Worm!!
Next up is the Black Death, both a fascinating and frightening contagion. Interestingly, there is a link to the Wikipedia article right in the game, what does that tell you?
Other articles of interest:
- Finally scored big with the Nipah Virus in Plague Inc
- Teleportation and Artificial Organs can’t stop me in Plague Inc
- I Am Black Death – Plague Inc
- Back into the lab to release plague and pestilence – Trouble with the Necroa Virus
- Humanity Eradicated by the Necroa Virus in Plague Inc
- Humanity devolves back to Neanderthals in Plague – Like that’s a stretch
- Humanity falls victim to my Nano-Virus in Plague Inc
- Bio-Weapon Unleashed – Society Crumbles in Plague Inc
- Playing Plague a day keeps the contagion away
- Rocket League – Making it to the playoffs in the first season