Humanity Eradicated by the Necroa Virus in Plague Inc
I did it! I finally did it! After weeks of trying and nearly a million attempts (well not really a million, I exaggerated just a touch) I finally wiped out all humanity, turned everyone into zombies and completed the Necroa Virus level. Oh my goodness, what a sense of accomplishment that is! I haven’t had this much trouble with any of the previous levels.
I admit, I had to look for help online and finally found a combo that would get the job done. Lots of people claim they can get this level done, but all the previous attempts have failed for one reason or another. Mind you, I’ve been 95%+ successful on each try and humanity has barely escaped my wrath. Little pockets of humanity have held on like Madagascar or some other remote island out in the middle of nowhere. But not this time. Oh no. I found each and every one of them.
This last round was a heavy use of Symptoms, the zombie Abilities and a use of Air as a Transmission mechanism. The disease spread pretty well, but there was still the task of overcoming the Z-Com forces and getting all those hard to reach places. I had to push zombies up through Canada and over into Greenland. I also drove hordes of zombies from Russia into Norway and even further down into Madagascar to make sure that was wiped clean.
You have to work fast because once the zombies start taking over, the population is wiped out pretty quick. This means you need to make sure there are zombie hordes available to push into new areas. I had to scramble to get groups moving to new areas before there was no one left. The Caribbean and Philippines thought they were going to get by unscathed. Oh how wrong you were! I sent in my zombies and ruined all their vacation plans! Not a single umbrella garnished drink was left untouched.
But finally, I was able to spread my nefarious contagion far and wide and paint the whole planet red. Ah, quite a bit of satisfaction there.
So now, it’s on to the next level to see what sort of damage I can do there.
And just to give credit, this is the guide I was following:
Other articles of interest:
- Back into the lab to release plague and pestilence – Trouble with the Necroa Virus
- Humanity devolves back to Neanderthals in Plague – Like that’s a stretch
- Humanity falls victim to my Nano-Virus in Plague Inc
- Bio-Weapon Unleashed – Society Crumbles in Plague Inc
- Finally scored big with the Nipah Virus in Plague Inc
- I Am Black Death – Plague Inc
- Spreading Holiday Cheer Far and Near with the Neurax Worm in Plague Inc
- Teleportation and Artificial Organs can’t stop me in Plague Inc
- Crusty Handlebar Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Shamrock Pub Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City