Besiege Machine of Mass Destruction!
Besiege is just awesome. It’s hard to downplay that. You get blocks, you get weapons, you put the weapons on the blocks and then plow headlong into danger. What could be more fun that that?!
So here is a machine I’m quite proud of. Not because it looks cool or has some sort of innovative design. Or because it will perform some task that will make your jaw drop and look upon me with envy. It has none of those things. What it does have are spinning blades of death! Four of them! I take them and charge right into the middle of the crowd and let the carnage fly!
The body count goes through the roof in a matter of seconds. In fact, this is the fastest I’ve ever cleared a level and my machine is still in one piece at the end, not the usual broken mess of parts.
I get no points for style, but I should get a little something for the effort and the method!
Other articles of interest:
- Besiege update and behind the wheel of the War Machine
- Teleportation and Artificial Organs can’t stop me in Plague Inc
- Bunny Den Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Ember – An RPG that pays tribute to games like Ultima and Diablo
- RPG Combat + Boggle = Letter Quest – Grimm’s Journey
- I Am Black Death – Plague Inc
- Level 7130 in the Steam Monster Summer Game
- Slugging through the mud in SpinTires
- My First Adventure in TinyKeep
- Zack’s 5th Avenue Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City