Besiege has been completed! Let the real building of mechanized death machines begin!
Let it be known that I’ve completed Besiege! I’ve knocked down the houses, smashed the fortresses, crushed the houses, bashed the soldiers and set fire to the sheep! And not necessarily in that order! I’ve done it all! And I’ve done it with some of the most POS machines you’ve ever seen! It’s amazing some of them even stayed together let alone accomplished the task at hand. An 8 year old with a blindfold and broken tinker toys could build something better! But that proves you don’t have to be a mechanical genius to enjoy and be victorious at Besiege. Clearly, I’m no mechanical genius or genius of any other kind.
Once again, this game is utterly awesome. It is so much fun to play. And now that I’ve bungled my way through the 15 levels, I can’t wait to go back and do them all over again using bigger and better (relatively speaking) machines. I feel like the first 15 levels were just an exciting and hilarious tutorial. Now that I understand a few game mechanics (relatively speaking) I’m ready to make something awesome that can attack the buildings, conquer the terrain and terrorize the citizenry (relatively speaking).
Ok, I’d just be happy to make something that didn’t fall apart as soon as a sheep ran into it. One day I will make a catapult that actually hits it’s target and it will be glorious!
By the way, being completed is a relative term. I’ve yet to make anything that flies. I’ve yet to make vehicle that has steering worth a damn. I’ve yet to make a vehicle that can be used on more than one level. I’ve yet to make a vehicle that more than one moving part. I’ve yet to make a vehicle that anyone would say looks even remotely cool. Back to the lab, there’s work to be done!
Other articles of interest:
- Besiege – medieval siege engines to lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets
- I’ve now added Cattle to my list of livestock in Banished
- Massive Black Friday Sale on Steam
- Let’s Take a Spin in Next Car Game – the Early Access Preview Available From Steam
- Next Car Game on Sale for Easter at Steam
- Back into the wilds of Minecraft
- Mad Cow Disease runs rampant in the town of Banished
- Let’s Get Dirty in SpinTires!
- Shroud of the Avatar hits the pledge mark
- Banished – Starting life over in a strange new land