Apple Event – New iPad, iMac, OSX and Mac Mini. And I want one!
I just got done watching the Apple event with the unveiling of the new iPad, iPad Mini, OSX and iMac and that new iPad Air 2 is looking pretty sweet! They did the same thing as the iPhone and ditched the 32GB model and jumped straight to 64GB. They also dropped the price by $100 so now my head is spinning at the idea of getting a new iPad. And if I do go all in I’m getting the 128GB model.
And since I’ve been using this MacBook Pro at work, I’m now toying with the idea of getting a Mac for home – something I’ve wanted to do for a long time now. There is a new Mac Mini that is awfully tempting as well. I could do a full sweep and get a new iPad and a Mac to go with it. I don’t have the funds or the justification for that sweet looking 27inch iMac with 5K display, but I could use a Mac Mini. Hell, I even have an extra 27inch monitor I could hook up to it. That could be a lot of fun.
Alas, no news on the iPod Touch. I guess that product is going to sail into the sun. Bummer really, I love my iPod Touch and was looking to get a new one. I had hoped there would be an Touch in the same size as the iPhone 6+, now that would have been cool. Curse the bad luck.
So many neat new products to choose from.
Other articles of interest:
- Here comes the Apple Live Event
- Is the iPad a PC?
- Switching from Windows to Mac OS – The Hardware
- Zune HD left out in the cold this holiday season
- Four Feet of Flat Panel Goodness
- Not everything is different between Windows and Mac
- 5 million MS Kinect devices by Christmas?
- So it’s time for a paradigm shift in the world of computers
- 600,000 iPhone4 orders? That’s just crazy talk!
- $50 off the Amazon Kindle Fire HD