Lawrence Crimson Syndicate Raid Boss – Crime City

Here’s a quick look at the Boss events and how they stack together. There are several Easy/Normal Levels and Normal/Elite levels that share the same Boss. Knock out one and it counts toward both. Hopefully, this will give a little help with picking the next boss to throw on the fire.

Good luck!

image

Other articles of interest:

7 Responses to Lawrence Crimson Syndicate Raid Boss – Crime City

• Munzio says:

My IPH is now 54.5 mil…

• Don Pedro says:

Damn! That’s impressive! With these last two buildings I’ve managed to get to 32.5 mil. I would have to think you have all the LTBs maxed out? Now that we have two upgrades available I plan to get all my LTBs to at least level 7 or 8.

Still, 54.5 mil seems like a mountain from where I am and I thought I was doing pretty well 🙂

• Munzio says:

32.5 is really good…keep at you’ll be there before you know it…the firework LTB is a good upgrade to work on but definitely the dentist LTB

• Don Pedro says:

Still plugging away. 🙂

The new LTB is a pretty decent one as well. It’s going to cost a fortune to upgrade, but when all is said and done it generates a pretty decent income. If you had both Grillz and both Haunted Churches at Level 10, that would generate $300 million per day alone. Combine that with the Pagoda, West Side Gems and the Tzar’s Teahouse and that is some pretty hefty income. It’ll cost a heft penny to do it, but upgrade those all the way and with the right modifiers you’re close to $1 Billion per day. Now that would be an impressive haul.

It is funny though, the first few million are the hardest to make and then with the right buildings you can really generate some heft cash. I don’t think I’ve build anything but an LTB for around a year or so.

• Don Pedro says:

With the new Haunted Church in place and upgraded, my IPH is now $42M per hour. That is a pretty good jump from $32M a couple of weeks ago. Of course it cost me $15 billion to get there, but that’s all part of the fun and profit, right?

• Don Pedro says:

Just to add back to this conversation, I’ve managed to get IPH up to $55M. I’ve also got $26B in the bank that I plan to use on the new Tree Lot LTB.

The Haunted Church has been a huge payout for me. I got the Wild Turkey Saloon to Lvl 7 and 6 and figured that was good enough. I might swing back around some other day and finish them off.

I think I’m at the point of selling off some of my old buildings to make room. I still have the Souvenir Shop and some other big buildings just taking up space. I hear more Hood expansion will be coming in an update so that will be most welcome. I haven’t maxed out my hood, I’m just thinking ahead.

• Don Pedro says:

Since I’m fiddling around and throwing out updates, I’ve now reached $63.6M per hour and I have some pretty hefty cash reserves now. And I have to say I like the addition of the Collect All button. That has been very handy.