New Limited Time Building – Killer Condos Upgrade Cost and Payout
So here it is, the new LTB from Gree and Crime City. This one is for the Killer Condos event and a building of the same name – quite simply Killer Condos. It’s a lower level LTB which is already causing people to gnash their teeth because it’s too low level for them. Of course when the building is outrageously priced, everyone complains about that too. Anyway, the base building will cost $10 million and generates $64599 every 12 hours. The footprint is quite reasonable so you shouldn’t have trouble finding a space for it. The Reward is a Racer Jacket with 26053 Attack and 21315 Defense +1% Explosive Attack. That’s a pretty decent prize for the cost of the building, at least initially.
If you want to upgrade this all the way it will cost you $2.5 billion with a payout of $1.9 million every 12 hours. If you translate that into real numbers it means you will never recoup the money you spent on this thing. You will have to collect from it several hundreds times in order to pay for it. Ah, but that’s not the point of these little LTBs is it?
Things are only marginally better if you have all the modifiers. It’ll cost $1.2 billion to take it all the way. But of course unless you have a vault of gold lying around you won’t be able to do it before time runs out. That’s just the way it goes. Again, this isn’t that great of a building. This isn’t going to help my IPH and I’ll end up tossing away a billion dollars on it. For low level players it could boost the IPH, at least for the first couple of levels. The $10 million initial purchase isn’t too bad, but the upgrade costs are prohibitive. I think this may turn out to be a building nobody really wants. I already have one in the works and will put the cash into it to get the prizes. But I will be pouring my money into other building upgrades now that we have the +1 Building Upgrade prize from the Anniversary Anarchy event.
But the question is, is anyone out there going to upgrade 2 of these at the same time? Toward the end I might do that, but my Tsar’s Teahouse, Fine Jewely Store and several other previous LTBs need to get some upgrades. I play to have 2 buildings in constant upgrade from this point forward.
So what do you think? This building any good? Does it fit in with your IPH plans? Can you upgrade it all the way before time runs out?
Limited Time Building – Killer Condos Payout and Upgrade Cost
|Total Cost||$ 2,503,272,817|
Limited Time Building – Killer Condos Modified Payout and Upgrade Cost
|Level||Payout +35%||Upgrade -30%||Upgrade -51%|
LTB information gathered from the following links:
Crime City iOS Wiki – http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Killer_Condos
[LTB] Killer Condos Forum Thread on Gree Forums – http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98160-LTB-Killer-Condos
Other articles of interest:
- Haunted Church Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Tsars Teahouse – New Limited Time Building (LTB) Cost and Upgrade
- Underground Casino Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Pumpkin Pie Bakery Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Greezio Bank Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Zack’s 5th Avenue Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Bunny Den Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Bait and Tackle Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Wild Turkey Saloon Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Dockside Warehouse Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City