Gree offers ability to upgrade multiple buildings at once as a low level prize – Crime City
Wow! I never thought I would see the day that Gree would allow us to upgrade multiple buildings at once, but here it is as the Anniversary Party Favor in the Anniversary Anarchy event.
Depending on when you started playing, you may have seen this given out as a Top Tier prize in one of the Syndicate Battles. In fact, the Extra Building Upgrade and the Upgrade Reduction Cost modifiers haven’t been seen in ages. But here it is as the prize for what is basically completing the Beginner level of this event. Good heavens!
And it does indeed allow you to upgrade 2 buildings at once. I wasted no time in starting another upgrade. I chose the Tsar’s Teahouse. It almost seems like this prize is a mistake!
Of course, this also means that LTB events are going to get a lot harder and I bet we have to get both of them to a certain level in order to win a prize. Since it’s available to everyone, there will obviously be some catches.
But in the mean time this means a huge boost to IPH. Those at the lower level should be able to upgrade their hood and generate some massive revenue in short order. For those of us with Billions in cash sitting in the bank, it means we will be burning through those reverse. I fully expect the cost of new buildings to go through the roof and the LTB goals to be utterly unattainable without exceptional reserves of cash AND big vaults of gold. I have no doubt that players with 10 or even 20 Billion in cash will blow through that before we hit the middle of next month. Considering the upper upgrades of the LTB were $1 or $2 Billion per level and you can have those running every other day while working on other buildings, the streets will run green. You could easily spend $5 Billion in a week without blinking.
It’s a fantastic prize and long overdue, but I wonder what this will mean to build time and build cost as we look to the future? Plan your upgrades, don’t get carried away and bury yourself with this new toy.
Other articles of interest:
- New Limited Time Building – Killer Condos Upgrade Cost and Payout
- Toy Box Building – Crime City
- Bunny Den Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Haunted Church Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Billion Dollar Crime City Empire
- Blotto’s Bar and Grill Limited Time Building (LTB) Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Relax on the Beach, Beachfront Retreat Limited Time Building (LTB) – Crime City
- Tsars Teahouse – New Limited Time Building (LTB) Cost and Upgrade
- Zack’s 5th Avenue Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Wyndsor Airport Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City