My machine is a filthy pit of despair
Egad, I really need to do a better job of cleaning up my work machine. I said I was going to run CCleaner on a more regular basis and failed miserably. Since the new school year is here, I thought I would start things off with a cleanse. Wow, look at the amount of crap that was rooted out of my work laptop? That is a ton of wasted space and some serious leftover junk. Seriously, why do I have 700MB in the Windows logs? What the hell is hiding in there?
Other articles of interest:
- CCleaner – The Basics of System Maintenance – System Optimization Series
- Piriform updates CCleaner and offers 66% off Professional Plus Edition
- System Cleanup on the Cheap – System Optimization Series
- New version of CCleaner and Recuva, plus discount
- CCleaner v5.0 with a new look, new tools and a price discount
- Norton Utilities 16 – System Optimization Series
- The CCleaner Professional Plus Bundle – What Do You Get Over Free?
- Run CCleaner on a schedule through Windows Task Scheduler
- My machine is riddled with too many files! Who put all this junk in here?
- TuneUp Utilities 2013 – System Optimization Series