More fun to be had with Bio Inc – The Biomedical Plague
So, I’ve been having a great time seeking vengeance against my enemies in Bio Inc. Ok, I don’t really have any enemies, but it’s still fun to put in the name of co-worker and then slowly turn the screws to unleash a flurry of diseases on them. Like I said, it’s my own little voodoo doll. On a more serious note, Bio Inc is a high quality game that’s as entertaining as it is complicated. The first couple of levels aren’t that big a deal, but sending my victim to the emergency room inside 150 days turned out to be a lot more difficult than I thought. It took me half a dozen tries to get it right and even then I just scraped by in 149 days. And that was on the moderate level. The other one that’s proving difficult is the Happy Birthday level. The goal is to kill off the patient in 365 days, which has been easy on all the previous levels, but now I’m struggling. That little bastard is a lot more resilient for this level. I’ve come close wherein I unleashed lung cancer and cirrhosis and thought I had it wrapped up. But alas, time ran out and he survived. Come on! How do you survive lung cancer and cirrhosis??? Bah humbug. Once we got into the emergency room the doctors kept working at full speed even though I used my points to slow them down. Clearly I need to develop a new strategy.
Anyway, this game is damn amusing! I find this is a great way to take a break and spend 10-15 minutes causing some serious destruction to someone near and dear to you. The price has jumped slightly, but even at $1.99 it’s still a great game to have. If you haven’t picked up a copy, I highly encourage that you do. It’s wicked fun that will leave a big smile on your face as you dish out some lung cancer and follow it up with a collapsed lung, some emphysema and then the flu. And let’s not forget about the kidney damage!
Other articles of interest:
- Can’t get past the Happy Birthday stage in Bio Inc, Biomedical Plague
- Bio Inc – Biomedical Plague – A Look at Total Organ Failure
- Three Strikes LTQ Jobs and Rewards List
- Bio Inc – Biomedical Plague – Pick Your Victim. Name Your Suffering
- Geared for iPad – Free (and worth it!)
- Cover Orange 2 – Pirate Theme Orange Saving Mayhem. You knew it would come to this!
- Geared and Geared 2 for iPad on sale for $0.99
- Geared for iPad – Free!
- Madame Knows Best Limited Time Quest and The Toy Box, Not For Kids Events
- Cut the Rope HD