Bio Inc – Biomedical Plague – Pick Your Victim. Name Your Suffering
Oh my goodness, so we’ve spend countless hours sending disease and contagion throughout the world in Plague Inc and making the streets run red or in some cases brown, so it’s time to get a little more up close and personal with Bio Inc – Biomedical Plague from DryGin Studios. And it looks quite devious.
We knew spinoffs and variations on a theme would be coming, but this looks to be a well though out game of cause of effect in it’s own right. A biomedical voodoo doll if you will. The goal?
Upgrade your diseases, boost risk factors and slow down your victim’s recovery before a team of highly motivated doctors find a cure and save him.
Sounds intriguing no?
From the trailer, you’re patient has come in for a checkup and his somewhat careless lifestyle of excess and sloth has lead to some complications. You take it upon yourself to speed things along and use him as a test subject to make a lethal cocktail before you’re discovered and stopped. No longer satisfied with wiping billions off the planet, you concentrate all your efforts on inflicting the most damage to the human body your devious mind can come up with! You’re goal is to shut down all the primary organs and functions such as the Circulatory System, Respiratory, Renal and Nervous System. You have to get ’em all!
I like it!
The game is a mere $0.99 and looks to be well worth it. Come on, you got that kind of cash scattered across your desk! I’m totally onboard with this game and am downloading a copy as we speak. I’m a huge fun of Plague, Inc so this more intimate form of suffering piques my curiosity. Who’s with me on getting a copy and sharing the terrible creations they create? I know just the person I can name this guy after……
Check out the video below and see if there’s some specific suffering you’d like to inflict. Besides, who can say no to Real-Time Body Degradation!
Other articles of interest:
- Bio Inc – Biomedical Plague – A Look at Total Organ Failure
- Bio Inc. Platinum – Biomedical Plague
- More fun to be had with Bio Inc – The Biomedical Plague
- I have unleashed all the Plagues in Plague Inc for iPad
- RPG Combat + Boggle = Letter Quest – Grimm’s Journey
- There will be no Real Racing 3 for me
- The Italian Jab Reward List–Crime City
- I don’t want Free Apps, I want to pay for them
- Red Brick’s Red Mafyia – Red Brick Raid Boss – Reward and Prize List – Crime City
- Blood & Honor – Free for today