Video Capture from Applian and Audials – Replay Media Capture and Audials One 11
There comes a time when you need to download and or record your streaming media. The Tour de France is a prime example. So how do you go about such an endeavor? Well, Applian Video Capture and Audials One 11 will do the trick. I’ve actually recorded every stage of the Tour using Audlais and it works like a champ. Sure, it’s a long process since you have to play the entire 5-8 hour stage, but I’m on board with that. I either watch and record or set the computer to play overnight and save my recording in the morning. So far it’s been working extremely well and once you get the right settings dialed in, it’s a one-click process.
To let you in on the secret or perhaps the joke, I have the entire Applian Replay Capture Suite, the Jaksta Deluxe Bundle and Audials One 11. There’s nothing I can’t record!
So why bring all this up? Both Applian Replay Video Capture and Audials One 11 are on sale. You can pick up Video Capture for $19.95 and you can grab Audials One for $35.94. Not the best price for Audials, but still a good deal.
I use Audials more than anything, but each offers a pretty sweet set of tools to grab music and video from the web. If you’re just looking to record YouTube videos, these AREN’T the tools for you. These are for more sophisticated services such as Amazon, Netflix and NBCSports.
Other articles of interest:
- Upgrade to Audials One 11 for $29 – 50% Off
- Le Tour de France 2014
- Nvidia Shadowplay vs. Beepa Fraps
- Amazon sets up subscription service for Showtime, Starz and others
- Has Netflix sunk its own ship?
- Tour de France, Live from France on Bastille Day
- Boxee Box by D-Link
- Star Wars, Ubuntu and Audials One
- What’s the point of the Xbox One or Playstation 4?
- WonderFox Video Converter Factory Pro Free Download With Unlock License Key