World travelling iPad lands safely at my door before lunch time
Wow, my new iPad is already here, several days ahead of schedule. As I commented before, it wasn’t supposed to be here until Thursday, but it’s already on the doorstep before lunch time. Damn, that’s efficient. So, now it’s time to wrap this rascal and get it set up. Oh, the fun of playing with and setting up a new Apple device. So much more fun than reinstalling Windows.
Other articles of interest:
- Let’s settle down on the fandom
- Sometimes technology really does amaze me
- Will the iPad 5 be a step toward a gaming console?
- Have iPad, Will Travel – From China to Alaska
- The Apple Event featuring the new iPad Air, Mac Pro and MacBook
- Why does iOS7 look so damn ugly?
- Isn’t it Microsoft who’s playing catch up?
- Here comes the iPad Mini
- Be Careful of that iOS6 Update, It’ll Ruin Your Exchange Server
- This iOS6.1 fiasco could be the kiss of death for iPad in the Enterprise