Le Tour de France 2014
Going completely off topic for a moment, it’s the Grand Depart for the 2014 edition of the Tour de France. Yes, I know, people love the World Cup, but to me The Tour is big event sporting for the year; 21 days of racing and some of the most spectacular scenery. The 2013 edition was pretty damn spellbinding with Chris Froome taking yellow, but there was plenty of excitement with the wild sprint finishes, the grueling climbs and all the unpredictable elements that make the Tour so fun to watch. So here was are again for Stage 1 hosted in England. I wish NBC would offer more cycling on their VOD system instead of just this one race. You can watch days worth of poker, but you can’t get footage of a bike race. What’s up with that?
Anyway, I’m so excited the race is on. The cobbles of Stage 5 should shake things up a bit and the pressure is on Froome to pull off another win.
And just to throw it out there, Audials will get some heavy use over the next couple of weeks to record these stages
Other articles of interest:
- Video Capture from Applian and Audials – Replay Media Capture and Audials One 11
- Utter Chaos for Cavendish, Sagan and Greipel on Stage 1 of the 100th Tour de France
- It’s time for the Tour de France!
- Upgrade to Audials One 11 for $29 – 50% Off
- Here is my drive cluster
- Poor Lance
- I finally like my iPod
- And they’re marching to Bastille day
- Tour de France, Live from France on Bastille Day
- Kickstarter Projects for People Who Like Card Games