SpinTires now available on Steam
This is some exciting news, the completed version of SpinTires is now available on Steam. If you recall, this game was funded through Kickstarter and has been available as a tech demo for several months. I’ve taken it for a spin a few dozen times and it never ceases to entertain with massive trucks slogging through mud pits and fording rivers. There was also the occasional bashing of trees and driving over other trucks, but we won’t go into that. All in all, this was wild fun even when the game had no point other than to drive around. But now the game has objectives and tasks. You have to complete missions such as loading trucks or reaching certain destinations. As the game itself states – "Explore the levels and unlock portions of the map whilst discovering new trucks, fuelling stations, garages and lumber mills."
To be honest, this looks like really good fun. I’m going to get the full version and add it to my catalog of Steam driving games. Nothing says fun like jumping behind the wheel of a large Soviet truck and heading out into wilderness. And if you recall some of the videos I made, you could get some speed and launch yourself into the air. Good stuff!
Other articles of interest:
- SpinTire for Sale on Steam – 40% Off
- Let’s Get Dirty in SpinTires!
- Let’s Get Dirty With Some New Trucks in the SpinTires Dev Edition With Mods
- Check out the real life mud flinging between Dev and Publisher for SpinTires
- Besiege – medieval siege engines to lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets
- Save 33% on Assetto Corsa on Steam – $26.65
- Rise of Nations Extended Edition Now Available on Steam
- Big Game Sale Going On at Steam!
- Some fun new titles hit the Steam Store while others go on Sale
- Let’s Take a Drive in Turbo Dismount