- Determine if a checkbox has been checked/selected
- Changing the scope of a variable to be available within a Method
- Reading text of the currently selected value from a dropdown list
- Getting started with Katalon Studio
- Simple wildcard searches for pattern matching
- Some new tools to tackle the job in 2019
- Create a Dynamic Object at Runtime
- Get the xpath of an object in the Object Repository using findPropertyValue(‘xpath’)
- A Custom Keyword to Verify a List of Product Categories
- Setting up a repeatable Search Method in Katalon Studio
- To markFailedAndStop or Not To markFailedAndStop?
- Checking for the presence of an object without throwing an error
- More Katalon Studio and Automation to come
- One ReplaceAll Statement to Rule Them All!
- Call the same Test Case twice with a Custom Keyword
Kickstarter Projects for People Who Like Card Games
Greetings my friends! I wanted to pass along some very neat Kickstarter Projects that I think are worthy of support. I’ve mentioned before I like card and board games and with that I’ve supported several Kickstarter game projects. I recently mentioned the Mayhem deck by Cardicians which has been fully funded with several stretch goals left. They have 6 days left so if you want to jump on board you need to hurry.
But that isn’t the only one, there are some other really cool card decks I wanted to pass along.
First up we have the Bicycle Occults Playing Cards Deck which has almost hypnotic effect to the back of the cards. The cards themselves are quite elegant and there are some nice addons like the Collector’s Coin, Poker Chips and T-Shirt. Give that one a look and perhaps offer a little support.
Next up is the Muertos – Day of the Dead Playing Cards and impressive tribute to Dia De Los Muertos. This set features some great card designs set against a black backing and tinged with gold. These cards almost look luminescent. Since I love Halloween I plan to get a couple of these. They also have some really needs shirts, coins and dice as addons. Not to mention, if you pledge enough you can actually get a deck of wooden cards. I believe they are laser etched and they look spectacular. Talk about one of a kind!!
Continuing with the theme is the Monster Montage Bicycle® Playing Cards Relaunch. This deck of cards is a tribute to the movie monsters we all know and love. This deck has a lot of color and whimsy to it. I think it would be great to play some poker with this set. Some of the cards include, The Mummy, The Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein and Medusa just to name a few. As with the others you can add some dice and even a coin to the mix. I see myself getting a couple decks of these.
So, if you’re looking for some new, limited edition card decks that will separate you from the others then check out these projects. They are all very exciting in their own way and not only will you have some great conversation pieces you will have nice pieces of art.
And let’s not forget the Mayhem Deck which only has a few more days.
Other articles of interest:
- Muertos – Day of the Dead Playing Cards
- Bicycle Mayhem Playing Cards deck by Cardicians
- Golden Spike Bicycle® Playing Cards
- Get MADE! Mob-Themed USPCC BICYCLE® Playing Card Decks
- Only 3 Hours Left for Dead Man’s Draw on Kickstarter
- Dead Man’s Draw Kickstarter Project
- 8 Cores, Liquid Cooling and now NVIDIA SLI
- Dual Video Card Dilemma
- Dead Man’s Draw Rises Again in Tabletop Forms in a Successful Kickstarter Project
- 60 minutes and counting for Dead Man’s Draw
3 Responses to Kickstarter Projects for People Who Like Card Games
- How To Disable the Quicken Registration Prompt (24)
- Joe SR>: My monthly income is deposited into my Credit Union account. I use debit whenever possible. I write checks manually and mail them. I use Quicken 2012 off-line only. I have entered all my money and investment accounts. I...
- Prtet: Never say never….every time I swear I will never use Quicken again, I discover that there are still no viable alternatives. Amazing that there is no decent personal finance software.
- Joe D.: Holding CTRL + Shift keys and selecting On Line | One Step Update from the main menu worked for my Quicken 2004. I’m grateful that you wrote a synopsis (“Simply put, …”) just beneath the link to the blog...
- Susan Long: I bought my quicken disc in the beginning and it came with a registration number. I rang the helpline and they gave me the code to put in and talked me through it. It you downloaded your version then you don’t own it...
- Peter: You might consider running your old version of Quicken on an ancient computer. This is what I have done for years. The newer versions are fraught with problems- criminal, in my opinion. One version made mathmatical errors when...
- Roslyn Chamberlain: Can I stop the countdown in quicken 2001 says only 8 sessions left. and what will happen after?
- Parsing Strings in Katalon – Split, Substring and Readlines (1)
- Ellen: Thanks for sharing!! I like your contributions to Katalon topics.
- Working with Dates and Date Formatting in Katalon Studio (6)
- Ajoo: Thank you for the details. How do i remove leading “0” from dates. i.e. while formatting i receive 04/21/2019, but i need 4/21/2019. (same applies for date)
- What is Katalon Studio? A Distro of Selenium, Groovy and Eclipse (1)
- Mahesh: Looking for more posts on katalon studio.your katalon stuffs are always exiting
- Simple wildcard searches for pattern matching (2)
- Don Pedro: For that scenario it seems .contains would be your choice. For example, variable.contains(‘amazo n.com’) to see if the url had amazon.com. In that case, www.amazon.com, forum.amazon.com, retail.amazon.com would all...
- Jony: Hi, How can I use a wild card to assert a URL is the one I want. I just want to verify the domain ==expected but not anything after it. Tried * but not working and only works when I have full URL.
- Create a Dynamic Object at Runtime (2)
- Output status messages and test information by writing to the Log File Viewer in Katalon Studio (2)
- Don Pedro: That would be things like: log.logWarning(‘The import date listed on the site is: ‘ + importDate) log.logWarning(‘The value from the site is: ‘ + salesFigure) log.logWarning(‘Filter Results for ‘ +...
- Setting up a repeatable Search Method in Katalon Studio (1)
- RJ: Thanks a lot! This is very helpful 🙂