- Currency Formatting with getCurrencyInstance()
- Boostnote for Code Snippets
- Using the Katalon Automation Recorder to find Objects
- Using Sets to fill in Form Details with Katalon Studio
- Show the currently executing Test Case both before and after it runs
- Sorting in Ascending and Descending order with .toStorted() and .reverse()
- Checking to see if search results contain the search criteria
- Passing multiple variables to an object in Katalon Studio
- Another success with Katalon Studio
- Getting the number of pages in a pagination ribbon
- Using TypeIt4Me with Katalon Studio
- Recovering from Divide By 0 and Coming Back From Infinity with IsNaN and IsInfinite
- Checking for Page Load with a Custom Keyword
- Setting up Environment Profiles in Katalon Studio
- Securely storing passwords and login details with Set Encrypted Text in Katalon Studio
Kickstarter Projects for People Who Like Card Games
Greetings my friends! I wanted to pass along some very neat Kickstarter Projects that I think are worthy of support. I’ve mentioned before I like card and board games and with that I’ve supported several Kickstarter game projects. I recently mentioned the Mayhem deck by Cardicians which has been fully funded with several stretch goals left. They have 6 days left so if you want to jump on board you need to hurry.
But that isn’t the only one, there are some other really cool card decks I wanted to pass along.
First up we have the Bicycle Occults Playing Cards Deck which has almost hypnotic effect to the back of the cards. The cards themselves are quite elegant and there are some nice addons like the Collector’s Coin, Poker Chips and T-Shirt. Give that one a look and perhaps offer a little support.
Next up is the Muertos – Day of the Dead Playing Cards and impressive tribute to Dia De Los Muertos. This set features some great card designs set against a black backing and tinged with gold. These cards almost look luminescent. Since I love Halloween I plan to get a couple of these. They also have some really needs shirts, coins and dice as addons. Not to mention, if you pledge enough you can actually get a deck of wooden cards. I believe they are laser etched and they look spectacular. Talk about one of a kind!!
Continuing with the theme is the Monster Montage Bicycle® Playing Cards Relaunch. This deck of cards is a tribute to the movie monsters we all know and love. This deck has a lot of color and whimsy to it. I think it would be great to play some poker with this set. Some of the cards include, The Mummy, The Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein and Medusa just to name a few. As with the others you can add some dice and even a coin to the mix. I see myself getting a couple decks of these.
So, if you’re looking for some new, limited edition card decks that will separate you from the others then check out these projects. They are all very exciting in their own way and not only will you have some great conversation pieces you will have nice pieces of art.
And let’s not forget the Mayhem Deck which only has a few more days.
Other articles of interest:
- Muertos – Day of the Dead Playing Cards
- Bicycle Mayhem Playing Cards deck by Cardicians
- Golden Spike Bicycle® Playing Cards
- Get MADE! Mob-Themed USPCC BICYCLE® Playing Card Decks
- Only 3 Hours Left for Dead Man’s Draw on Kickstarter
- Dead Man’s Draw Kickstarter Project
- 8 Cores, Liquid Cooling and now NVIDIA SLI
- Dual Video Card Dilemma
- Dead Man’s Draw Rises Again in Tabletop Forms in a Successful Kickstarter Project
- 60 minutes and counting for Dead Man’s Draw
3 Responses to Kickstarter Projects for People Who Like Card Games
- How To Disable the Quicken Registration Prompt (15)
- Charlie Fellenbaum: Yay, thanks, and that worked for Quicken 2006 as well.
- Ken: This didn’t work for me. I have 2006. I installed on a new laptop. I must have registered before, don’t remember. I tried to register this time, but got an error message. I’d rather not registered, though. I use...
- Neil Murphy: I discovered that early on. I’m using 2001.
- Jeremy: Thank you so so so much. I am still using Quicken 2010 because Intuit didn’t want to properly support users abroad anymore (never mind that they only link to US banks for transaction downloads; they didn’t want my...
- Richard: I have Quicken 2016 Home & Business and when I use Shift + CTRL I can’t see any Tools option; All I can see is the original menu items of File & About. Might you be able to offer any advice?
- Quasi Performance/Load Testing with Katalon Studio (1)
- Anthony: I have done this with 100 plus machines at the same time and it worked well and provided some useful feedback.
- A Try Catch example in Katalon Studio (3)
- Venkatesh: Hi Don Pedro Can you share me sample project ….which consist of basic to advanced stuff…If your github or gitlab url aso present please share… As I am beginer to this I need to learn lot
- Don Pedro: Hi Lucas. Thank you for the kind comments. I would be happy to help. Let me know how I could be of assistance.
- Lucas: Thanks for sharing a lot of Katalon tips and tricks. The Katalon team highly appreciate your support and feedback. To make Katalon Studio better and be the best free automation solution for testing community, we wish to coordinate...
- Securely storing passwords and login details with Set Encrypted Text in Katalon Studio (1)
- Agus: Hi Don, Is there a way to set the encrypted text to be used in the ‘WebUI.authenticate̵ 7; method? Basically I am trying to encrypt the password that is passed to the ‘WebUI.authenticate̵ 7; method. Thank you.
- Katalon Studio – Manual View – The start of a test script (2)
- ben: Hello Don Great Website. Keep up the work. I learnt a lot. cheers Ben.
- Lucas: Hi Don Pedro, Thanks for sharing a lot of great articles related to Katalon Studio and Selenium. I am Lucas from Katalon team. From your point of view, we’ve learnt alot to improve our product and add more valuable features...
- Another success with Katalon Studio (1)
- Mahesh Joshi: Hi Don, I just started following your blog in regards to katalon. I want to introduce katalon studio at my work we do manual testing at work at the moment. What approach I should use for proof of concept with katalon for...
- What went wrong with Crime City? (34)
- G D: One thing I have noticed is the awkwardness of items and the attack points and how you can earn them. I was pretty pathetic with attack points and then I played that limited time boss and got weapons that had attack points in the...
- Disable the Quicken 2012 Registration Prompt (1)
- Scott: Thanks this worked great and is better then having to upgrade to a subscription!