- Set up Triple Click Mouse Button Action with Keyboard Maestro
- Controlling and Selecting VPN Connections with Keyboard Maestro
- Glorious scene and city builders in a non-traditional sense
- Reading the “Where From” meta data using Keyboard Maestro
- A deeper look at PathFinder
- We can’t do it that way, we have this exception, just like last time
- Massive System Cleanup with Path Finder and Some Help From Default Folder X
- Setting up the long excuse
- Why QA Engineers should have some coding skills
- AdGuard Family Plan: Lifetime Subscription for $29.99
- Cool Mac Tools for Back to School
- Too many cooks, too many managers
- Building Relationships with Developers
- Agile will save us! Not if your team dynamic is shit
- Townscaper – Beautifully quirky
Kickstarter Projects for People Who Like Card Games
Greetings my friends! I wanted to pass along some very neat Kickstarter Projects that I think are worthy of support. I’ve mentioned before I like card and board games and with that I’ve supported several Kickstarter game projects. I recently mentioned the Mayhem deck by Cardicians which has been fully funded with several stretch goals left. They have 6 days left so if you want to jump on board you need to hurry.
But that isn’t the only one, there are some other really cool card decks I wanted to pass along.
First up we have the Bicycle Occults Playing Cards Deck which has almost hypnotic effect to the back of the cards. The cards themselves are quite elegant and there are some nice addons like the Collector’s Coin, Poker Chips and T-Shirt. Give that one a look and perhaps offer a little support.
Next up is the Muertos – Day of the Dead Playing Cards and impressive tribute to Dia De Los Muertos. This set features some great card designs set against a black backing and tinged with gold. These cards almost look luminescent. Since I love Halloween I plan to get a couple of these. They also have some really needs shirts, coins and dice as addons. Not to mention, if you pledge enough you can actually get a deck of wooden cards. I believe they are laser etched and they look spectacular. Talk about one of a kind!!
Continuing with the theme is the Monster Montage Bicycle® Playing Cards Relaunch. This deck of cards is a tribute to the movie monsters we all know and love. This deck has a lot of color and whimsy to it. I think it would be great to play some poker with this set. Some of the cards include, The Mummy, The Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein and Medusa just to name a few. As with the others you can add some dice and even a coin to the mix. I see myself getting a couple decks of these.
So, if you’re looking for some new, limited edition card decks that will separate you from the others then check out these projects. They are all very exciting in their own way and not only will you have some great conversation pieces you will have nice pieces of art.
And let’s not forget the Mayhem Deck which only has a few more days.
Other articles of interest:
- Muertos – Day of the Dead Playing Cards
- Bicycle Mayhem Playing Cards deck by Cardicians
- Golden Spike Bicycle® Playing Cards
- Get MADE! Mob-Themed USPCC BICYCLE® Playing Card Decks
- Only 3 Hours Left for Dead Man’s Draw on Kickstarter
- Dead Man’s Draw Kickstarter Project
- 8 Cores, Liquid Cooling and now NVIDIA SLI
- Dual Video Card Dilemma
- Dead Man’s Draw Rises Again in Tabletop Forms in a Successful Kickstarter Project
- 60 minutes and counting for Dead Man’s Draw
3 Responses to Kickstarter Projects for People Who Like Card Games
- Enter dates into a date picker for Chrome and Firefox (1)
- Prasanna: Hello, How to enter a previous month FIRST day and LAST day from the system date. Thanks Prasanna
- How To Disable the Quicken Registration Prompt (31)
- Juani: Hi, I have a registered Quicken 2016 and now my files are being held hostage by Intuit, cannot log in with my ID unless I upgrade therefore buy a subscription, I need to access my files, please HELP. Thanks
- David: A BIG Thank you! I regularly reinstall Windows OS’s using different hardware configs. In short, Quicken 2011 (it’s March of 2020 as I write this) has been a program I’ve been very happy with and continue to use....
- Karen L: Today I rang Reckon Australia again, got a different guy and he talked me through the process of getting me a new product key to enter since I already had the licence and it had been extended. Reckon have only extended it by 1...
- Karen L: I have Australian Quicken 2008 on Windows 8.1. It keeps asking me to renew my licence which Reckon did for me however the activation won’t work. I tried this to disable the registration prompt however it did not stop the...
- Building Relationships with Developers (1)
- Carlos Herrera: Ah yes. I have a team of software developers and it is genuinely so hard to keep them in the loop during projects. Though the more we work the better the communication becomes and we go from a trail and error process to a...
- Integrating DevonAgent Pro with Alfred (1)
- J. Garr: Beautiful, sweet, and simple. I love it; thanks for posting this solution.
- Round and Round with the For..Next in Katalon Studio (1)
- Sweet Ophaline Labador: Hello can you help me how to loop this scenario. Checking the elements is just the same. I want to check that the following function is available in www.siacargo.com: Track Shipment – clicking on this can...
- Parsing Strings in Katalon – Split, Substring and Readlines (6)
- Don Pedro: String tempText=”Date Month January. Revenue $1,355,721.00″ println(tempText.split(“ \$”)) You need to escape the $ with \$ The  on the split captures characters on the right of the split ...
- Prasad: Hi, I need to get the substring from the below string ‘Date Month January. Revenue $1,355,721.00’ I want to extract text after $ value. Please help Thank you
- Working with Dates and Date Formatting in Katalon Studio (15)
- Sangeethaa: How to get previous day’s date(Yesterday’s date)? Actually I was using today.previous() before,it was working fine till today morning.Now its not retrieving right date. Can anyone please guide me on this.
- Don Pedro: That could be a little tricky. First, is the text/format always going to be the same? You will need to do some parsing. Separate the first but of text at 2019. After that, split the text again to get rid of Central Standard...
- Don Pedro: It should be of the same Date type as today. You could then do some calendar trickery with Calendar /*Calendar c = Calendar.getInstance(); //c.set(Calendar.MONTH, 1) //Set the month, 0=January, 11=December println...
- Output status messages and test information by writing to the Log File Viewer in Katalon Studio (6)
- Saranya: Good One. Could you plz share link to access all your katalon related blogs. ThankQ
- Rodrigo Calabretta: I’m using the KeywordUtil.markFailed or KeywordUtil.markError and my test stops is being shown as Error and If I use in the @afterTestCase the testCaseContext.getTestCaseSta tus() to show the status test case...