The Unknown and Unnamed Limited Time Building (LTB) from Crime City
Well, it’s been a couple of days since the battle ended and yet we see no new LTB as we have come to expect. For many this has lead to the gnashing of teeth and shaking of fists at the heavens. And perhaps a few choice words not quite repeatable in mixed company. But I take the hiatus as a good thing. I have far too many Level 1 and Level 2 buildings lingering all over my hood. A month to working on and upgrading those buildings would be very beneficial. I could certainly use the Defense boost from the Beach house and when that’s done I wouldn’t mind going back and perhaps upgrading the Shiner’s Still, the Chop Shop or even taking another stab at the Tsar’s Teahouse. It would be nice to have a little recovery time between those billion dollar upgrades.
So don’t look at this delay as a bad thing, think of it as a way to upgrade multiple parts of your hood and bump up the IPH.
Other articles of interest:
- I’ve now hit $20 Billion in cash on hand for Crime City
- Relax on the Beach, Beachfront Retreat Limited Time Building (LTB) – Crime City
- Shooters Gun Shoppe Limited Time Building (LTB) Payout and Upgrade Costs – Crime City
- Sparky’s Fireworks Limited Time Building (LTB) – Payout and Update Costs
- Gree offers ability to upgrade multiple buildings at once as a low level prize – Crime City
- Disco Never Dies – Deadly Disco LTB Cost and Reward List – Crime City
- Kiddie Playground Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City
- Chop Up Top Shop – Limited Time Building (LTB) Cost and Upgrade – Crime City
- Upgrade Specialist and return of the LTB – Crime City
- Shamrock Pub Limited Time Building (LTB) – Building Payout and Upgrade Cost – Crime City