My first day on the track with Assetto Corsa
I finally got a chance to get behind the wheel of Assetto Corsa and while the game looks beautiful, I had some serious steering issues. To be honest, it was damn near impossible to get around corners. I would try to turn and would just keep going straight and slide right off the track and in several cases plowed right into the wall. Something seems really off with the steering. I’m obviously versed at driving and have no problems negotiation corners in Need for Speed, Dirt, Grid and every other game I’ve played, but for the life of me I couldn’t get this damn car to corner. What the hell am I doing wrong?
I’m using the Xbox controller, which I use in all the other games and it works fine, but it just isn’t working. Anyone else have this same sort of problem? Is this a problem with the controller or perhaps a config setting? I know the game is early access, but this is just ridiculous.
Other articles of interest:
- Some More Laps of Assetto Corsa in the Fiat 500
- Plague Inc Evolved – Chronic Masturbation Has Successfully Eliminated All Life On Earth
- Let’s Go For a Spin Around the Island in BeamNG Drive
- Save 33% on Assetto Corsa on Steam – $26.65
- Life is Feudal?
- A new business "Sim" in Steam Early Access – Arms Dealer
- Time for a Lap in Next Car Game – Sandpit Showdown
- Assetto Corsa on Sale for 50% Off at Steam
- It’s time to break out your wallets and head over to the Steam Holiday Sale
- Let’s Take Another Spin Around the Track in Next Car Game