Plague Inc Evolved – Chronic Masturbation Has Successfully Eliminated All Life On Earth
We knew it was only a matter of time, but my disease, Chronic Masturbation has ended all life on earth. See what happens when you spend all your time in front of a computer?
Anyway, as I mentioned the Plague Inc Evolved Early Access version of the game is available on Steam and I grabbed a copy as soon as I got home. I’ve tried a couple of games and just got finished off the world in the Bacteria level. I managed to penetrate Greenland and make the contagion resistant to cold. I also invested in symptoms that are more deadly in the cold. That’s been the biggest problem – I can get every part of the world but Greenland. Once they shut down the seaport it’s all over.
But, I did well in this one. An infected ship docked while the port was still open and all it takes is one sick person and the whole area is mine. Since I invested in water as the Transmission source I was able to sneak something past.
Here we have the last couple of minutes as my disease takes a stranglehold of the world and destroys life as we know it. It’s a race against the clock to make it deadly enough to wipe out all of mankind before the cure is found.
Other articles of interest:
- Plague Inc comes to the Desktop via Steam and Early Access
- Life is Feudal?
- Save 33% on Assetto Corsa on Steam – $26.65
- A new business "Sim" in Steam Early Access – Arms Dealer
- Humanity falls victim to my Nano-Virus in Plague Inc
- Time to get some road rash in Road Redemption
- Let’s Get Dirty in SpinTires!
- Banished – Starting life over in a strange new land
- Let’s Take a Spin in Next Car Game – the Early Access Preview Available From Steam
- Let’s Take a Drive in Turbo Dismount