Plague Inc comes to the Desktop via Steam and Early Access
The deadly hit, Plague Inc is spreading across to a new platform and is now in Early Access on Steam. For those with tablets, this has been a big hit and you can spend hours trying to find the right combination of Transmission,Symptom and Ability to cause havoc and destruction on a global scale. But now Plague Inc is available on Steam with all the features you know and plenty of new ones to come. It looks like you’ll be able to play both sides of the coin – create the cure or destroy the world.
As expected this is Early Access which means it’s basically an Alpha builds that is prone to crashes and won’t be feature complete. But the main elements of the game are in place, so you should have plenty to work with. I introduced the game to several people at work and now they’re all addicted. We’ve been comparing scores and our ability to infect the world. Sadly, no clear winner at this stage. But I’m off to play this on the big screen.
You can pick up a copy for $15, which is a really good price in my opinion. That gives you access now, the full game when it comes out and the ability to help shape and mold the game while it’s under development. It’s a twisted piece of work that is so damn hard to put down. If you’re looking for some world domination of a different kind, give this a try. I defy not to let out maniacal laughter as you mutate and spread into other countries!
Plague Inc, More Infectious Than TB!
Other articles of interest:
- Plague Inc Evolved – Chronic Masturbation Has Successfully Eliminated All Life On Earth
- Save 33% on Assetto Corsa on Steam – $26.65
- Life is Feudal?
- When it comes to Kickstarter and Early Access games, stop being cheap
- A new business "Sim" in Steam Early Access – Arms Dealer
- Let’s Get Dirty in SpinTires!
- Assetto Corsa on Sale for 50% Off at Steam
- BeamNG Drive Comes to Steam
- Time to get some road rash in Road Redemption
- Whips and Chains and Motorcycle Racing in Road Redemption