Let’s Get Dirty With Some New Trucks in the SpinTires Dev Edition With Mods
It’s time for more adventures inside the world of SpinTires and this time I’ve loaded up the Developer Edition which gives me access to Mods. This means I can install a whole range of trucks and cars and go far beyond the 2 the game originally comes with. For today’s excitement, I brought along the Humvee, the Kraz, the Kraz logging truck and the Stryker. Right now a lot of the vehicles are military oriented, but that’s cool with me. It’s about time we get race around in something other than a nitrous burning track car. I’m all for 6 and 8 wheel trucks that have incredible amounts of torque that can barrel through trees and traverse massive water hazards.
With that in mind, why don’t you jump on board as we take a few of these trucks out for a test drive. They’re big and heavy and loaded with danger. I’m headed for the testing ground so I can get some speed and see how these trucks handle nature. This is just a quick sampling of what’s available out there.
I’m really excited Oovee and SpinTires will support community mods. This means we’ll have a virtually limitless array of trucks to choose from and by the look of it, you can also change the environment. I know it’s early days, but if these trucks are any indication, I’m going to have a lot of fun playing this game.
So jump on board as we hit the trails and see what these trucks are capable of – besides hitting trees.
Other articles of interest:
- Let’s Get Dirty in SpinTires!
- SpinTires now available on Steam
- SpinTire for Sale on Steam – 40% Off
- Need for Speed Series On Sale at Steam – Week Long Sale
- Let’s Go For a Spin Around the Island in BeamNG Drive
- Let’s Get Some Speed Going with the SpinTires Humvee in the Developers Edition
- Check out the real life mud flinging between Dev and Publisher for SpinTires
- Let’s Play Some More Zombie Driver – Missions 7-10
- Big Game Sale Going On at Steam!
- Let’s Take a Drive in Turbo Dismount