Only 3 Hours Left for Dead Man’s Draw on Kickstarter
We’re down to the wire now, only 3 hours left to pledge for this project.
I’ve been playing this on the iPad for a few weeks now and enjoy the game immensely. It’s extremely simple to learn, but provides hours of entertainment. And it’s not just the same game over and over again. With the traits in play, you have almost infinite variety.
Dead Man’s Draw was available for free just the other day so I hope you got a chance to download it and check it out. If you’re like me, you’d like to have a physical set of cards to play with as well. Here’s your chance, but only if we get a few more dollars in the kitty. This one is really doable and it only takes a few more people to come on board to make it happen.
If you haven’t already, jump on over to Kickstarter and pick up a deck of cards.
Other articles of interest:
- 60 minutes and counting for Dead Man’s Draw
- Dead Man’s Draw Kickstarter Project
- Muertos – Day of the Dead Playing Cards
- Dead Man’s Draw Rises Again in Tabletop Forms in a Successful Kickstarter Project
- Kickstarter Projects for People Who Like Card Games
- Golden Spike Bicycle® Playing Cards
- Bicycle Mayhem Playing Cards deck by Cardicians
- Get MADE! Mob-Themed USPCC BICYCLE® Playing Card Decks
- 8 Cores, Liquid Cooling and now NVIDIA SLI
- Why does everything have to be multiplayer?