60 minutes and counting for Dead Man’s Draw
Now this has me nervous. There’s only an hour left in this campaign and still a few thousand dollars to raise. This is going to be very close. I know a lot of people wait until the very end before they pledge, but this is cutting it way too fine.
I really hope people come together and bump up that number. It’ll be disappointing not to see this game come in physical form. It needs just a few more people to make it happen.
Come on, throw in $5 bucks to help make this cool card game. It only needs a few more people to push this over the top. Who’s with me?
Other articles of interest:
- Only 3 Hours Left for Dead Man’s Draw on Kickstarter
- Dead Man’s Draw Kickstarter Project
- Dead Man’s Draw Rises Again in Tabletop Forms in a Successful Kickstarter Project
- Get MADE! Mob-Themed USPCC BICYCLE® Playing Card Decks
- Muertos – Day of the Dead Playing Cards
- Ballmer is asleep at the switch
- Kickstarter Projects for People Who Like Card Games
- A billion to launch Windows Phone 7?
- What’s the point of the Xbox One or Playstation 4?
- Golden Spike Bicycle® Playing Cards