Dead Man’s Draw Kickstarter Project
It seems the interest in a real version of the card game has sent Stardock over to Kickstarter to get the ball rolling on making a real card game of Dead Man’s Draw. The prototypes looks really neat and it sounds like the gang at Stardock actually used this to see if the game would really work before coding it. The cost of admittance isn’t pretty reasonable. There does seem to be a tiny bit of confusion about the Tiers though. They don’t quite seem to match up. Normally, for each level you go up you get everything in the Tier below. Stardock seems to have things bouncing around a little bit. I’ll have to ask about that.
Either way, I’m throwing my support behind this. I think this would be fun as hell to play as a card game. I’ve already completely drained the iPad’s battery on the first day. I know some people at work that would have some fun playing this.
Other articles of interest:
- Only 3 Hours Left for Dead Man’s Draw on Kickstarter
- 60 minutes and counting for Dead Man’s Draw
- Dead Man’s Draw Rises Again in Tabletop Forms in a Successful Kickstarter Project
- Time to buy a new UPS
- Why does everything have to be multiplayer?
- Looks like they went and broke Zombie Farm
- Kickstarter Projects for People Who Like Card Games
- Muertos – Day of the Dead Playing Cards
- Get MADE! Mob-Themed USPCC BICYCLE® Playing Card Decks
- Ballmer is asleep at the switch