Arch Enemies Syndicate vs Syndicate event
A new Syndicate vs. Syndicate Showdown Event has shown up with prizes for the highest placed Syndicate as well for individual rewards. Additionally there are prizes for each PvP Tier you successfully complete. To be honest, the prizes simply aren’t worth it, except if you’re a lower level player starting out. Considering the number of attacks you need to complete the tier it’s not worth going up a level to obtain a minor new weapon, at least not to me. As I said before, I’m not even sure the Bloody Barbershop is worth doing. I think I’ll be better off harvesting my cash and racking up another Billion in to hand over to my Syndicate.
Too much effort, not enough reward. No worries though, the newer players need something to latch on to.
|Cyclops Night Vision||139/194|
Other articles of interest:
- Nightlife SLTQ Syndicate Event Prize List – Crime City
- Gun Runners LTQ/SLTQ Reward and Prize List – Crime City
- Battle for Empire City: Club District – We Be Clubbing Prize and Reward List – Crime City
- Syndicate Event – Battle for Empire City: Seaside Shoot-out – Reward List – Crime City
- The Steam Machine Event – Crime City
- Friday Night Fever and Saturday Night Special LTQ/SLTQ Reward List
- Red Brick’s Red Mafyia – Red Brick Raid Boss – Reward and Prize List – Crime City
- Hit and Run LTQ Jobs and Rewards List
- Trouble in Chinatown Syndicate Showdown Rewards List
- A nice sweep of prizes in the Violetta Vritra event and that goofy Syndicate Showdown