Halloween iPad with the Orange Silicone Jelly Skin Case Cover
The Halloween season is here and I’ve already decked out my iPad with some Halloween covers. I bought this several months ago and finally have a chance to show it off. Actually, it looks pretty sweet. It’s a nice vibrant orange and with the black screen of the iPad it looks very festive and Halloween indeed.
These are pretty decent cases (I have the grey one as well) and work really well when playing games for a long time, especially racing games. Your hand keep a firm grip on the device.
My iPad has already gotten plenty of recognition for it’s new color scheme. Whether or not that’s a good thing is a question for another time.
But if you want to make a bold and Halloween sort of statement, check out this case. It’s only $15.
Other articles of interest:
- Wow, these new iPad cases suck!
- Cover Orange 2 – Pirate Theme Orange Saving Mayhem. You knew it would come to this!
- I just got the iPad 3!!
- One final iPad case
- To the Apple Store!
- It’s been 3 years since the first iPad hit the streets
- The Kindle Fire, long use review
- The iPad 2 and massive game sales
- I don’t want Free Apps, I want to pay for them
- Amazon Kindle Fire – Tablet prices come tumbling down!