Shroud of the Mustache
As you know I’m an avid cyclist and I think we all need to get out there and do more to keep ourselves healthy and active. I’m also a fan and supporter of Shroud of the Avatar. When you combine these two things together I have no choice but to be a part of it.
And thus we have the Shroud of the Mustache!
Movember is a way to bring awareness for Men’s Health during the month of November and is commemorated with some epic mustaches! Starr Long of the Shroud of the Avatar will captain his dev team to raise awareness and funds to help this cause.
I’m totally for this endeavor. There are wonderful causes out there and through my cycling efforts I’ve supported dozens of them, but there is always room for one more and we sometimes forget that cancer knows nothing of gender. We’ve heard too many stories about prostate cancer so this is a wonderful and relevant cause.
So, if you are so inclined you can make donations to the Mustache of the Avatar team and help raise a little awareness. If have no doubt we will see some spectacular and some not so spectacular efforts by Starr, Chris, Stephen and the rest of the gang. Even Gina is showing her support as part of the team. I’m sure she can wear a handlebar mustache with the best of them.
So check it out and offer some support.
Other articles of interest:
- Tune in for the 24 hour lockdown with the Lord British and the Shroud of the Avatar Devs
- Kickstarter for Underworld Ascendant is on Now!
- Shroud of the Avatar passed $1.9 million
- The final hour is at hand, Shroud of the Avatar Live Stream
- What’s the point of Pets in games like Shroud of the Avatar?
- The 24 hour lockin continues and Shroud of the Avatar passes the $1.8M pledge mark!
- Le Tour de France 2014
- Just a week left to pledge support for Shroud of the Avatar
- Watching Shroud of the Avatar take shape
- Deception Point