Call of Juarez – Nuggets of Truth
I took a break from Crime City and got back to some gunslinging with Call of Juarez. The goal? Finish off and find all the Nuggets of Truth. With the help of YouTube I found a video that gave me all the locations. I followed along just so I could read them all and get the history. That was pretty cool.
I have to say, this is still a damn cool game. The graphics are just fine, the story is amusing and there is plenty of "world" to explore and shoot up. I tell ya, there is a hell of a lot of fun to be had setting up the perfect shot with a barrel full of gun powder. Or lining up the perfect head shot with the shotgun or rifle. Quite a bit of time was spent on the splatter effects.
If you haven’t checked it out, this is good, cheap fun that you can jump into any time. You can blaze a trail through the arcade just to rack up some combos or you can get add a few more minutes and go through the story to earn points and skills.
I’ve been more than satisfied over the $10 I spent on this game. And there is still plenty more to play since I still have lots of skills to gain and I’ve just scratched the surface in arcade mode.
Other articles of interest:
- Call of Juarez Gunslinger – A Beauty of an Arcade Shooter
- Call of Juarez Gunslinger on Sale at Steam
- Behind the wheel of a fast automobile – Grid Autosport
- Original Sin LTQ and Street Posers SLTQ – Crime City
- Flying High with Ace Patrol
- Rise of Nations Extended Edition Now Available on Steam
- Let’s Play Zombie Driver HD!
- Big Game Sale Going On at Steam!
- Looking for some racing fun? Steam Summer Sale has that covered too!
- Ember – Some final thoughts